Webcam is requirement for exam form filling. Please ensure before hand.
NOTES FOR INFORMATION AND GUIDANCE OF APPLICANTS
Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (Advanced ICITSS) – Advanced Information Technology Test (Under Regulation 29D(iii), 51E/72E of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988).
All application made for exam scheduled on 15th March 2020, have been made null and void. Any fee received from the applicants will be refunded.
This Test is only for those who have passed Final Old exam in Nov2019 and have not already passed this test earlier and the candidates of Final New Nov 2019 whose results were withheld for want of clearing this test. The candidates must have cleared their Advanced ICITSS- Advanced IT training as on 10th June 2020.
Online Application Form Starts at 11:00 AM (IST) on Thursday , 11th June 2020
Last Date : Saturday , 13th June 2020 (Upto 17:30 PM (IST))
Exam on Sunday , 21st June 2020 will held through Home Based Online Test.
Candidates are advised to carefully read, understand and follow the instructions while filling in the Form and retain the same for future reference.
- Date of ExaminationSunday , 21st June 2020
ICAI reserves the right to shift the date of exam for some/all candidates depending on the volume of candidates, the exam can be conducted on more than one date and the same will be intimated to the candidate in their admit cards.
- Timings of Examination 10.30 AM. to 12.30 PM. (IST) Reporting time 10.00 AM.(IST)
- Examination Fee
- First attempt is Free. For subsequent attempts:
- Rs. 500/- for candidates applying from India.
- INR 850 for candidates applying from Kathmandu(Nepal).
- USD 150 for candidates applying from Dubai.
- Mode of Payment of Fee
Exam fee is to be remitted Online only using Master/ Visa/ Maestro Credit/Debit Card or through
net banking via Paytm. The Fee is waived for First Time Applicants and Candidates with
permanent disabilities who are holding valid permanent concession card issued by the Institute.
- Examination Centres
This is a Home Based Test. Candidates will not be required to choose any exam centre.
Candidates must ensure that at their home/test location following system requirements are met :
- Laptop or Desktop (Win7 or above, at least 4GB RAM, Updated version of Mozilla Firefox Browser or Google chrome).
- Compatible web camera.
- Electricity Backup of at least 4 Hours (Generator, Inverter, UPS).
- Active Full-Time/Broadband internet connection of at least 1 Mbps.
- Keyboard and mouse.
The candidates are responsible for making sure that the exam software works with their systems before the exam day. A mock session on the exam registration portal under candidate login will be provided to all tentatively on 15th & 16th June 2020, so that candidates will make themselves familiar with the exam software.
- Last date for filling of online application at the site http://advit.icaiexam.icai.org is Saturday , 13th June 2020 (Upto 17:30 PM)
This Test is only for the candidates who have passed Final Old exam in Nov2019 and have not already passed this test earlier and the candidates of Final New Nov 2019 whose results were withheld for want of clearing this test. The candidates must and have cleared their Advanced ICITSS- Advanced IT training as on Wednesday , 10th June 2020.
Admission to the Test
No candidate shall be admitted to the test unless he / she has successfully completed the course or going to complete the course on or before 10th June 2020 and if admitted, the results are likely
to be withheld/cancelled.
- Issue of Admit Card
- The Admit Cards for the Test will be hosted on the same site i.e.
http://advit.icaiexam.icai.org by Thursday , 18th June 2020 and candidates are required to
download the same from the above-mentioned web site. No physical admit cards will be
issued. All correspondence in the above matter should be addressed to the Additional
Secretary (Exams.) of the Institute at New Delhi quoting the following to facilitate prompt
- Regn. No.
- Fee Transaction Number(if any)
- Name of the Centre Opted
- Telephone No.
- E-mail ID
- In case of any difficulty, Additional Secretary (Exams.), ICAI, ICAI Bhawan, C-1, Sector-
1, Noida should be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com or call
Helpline Desk telephone Nos. given at contact us page.
- Details of Test
This will be an Objective Type MCQ based examination of 100 marks having 100 questions of 1
mark each. There will be no negative marking.
There would be no reading time. Candidates
should report online to assigned proctor by 10.00 AM. (IST), Exam will start at 10.30 AM. Late
joining of candidates will not be permitted. Any disconnection of internet/exam will not be
permitted till the conclusion of the test. Disconnection from the assigned proctor may be
treated as unfair means.
- Requirement for passing the Test
- A candidate for the Test shall be declared ordinarily to have passed the test if he / she secures a minimum of 40% (Forty Percent) marks.
- Those who pass will be given grades as follows:
- 85% and above=A+
- 70% to 84%=A
- 55% to 69%=B+
- No merit list will be declared
- There is no provision for verification of marks or supply of certified copy of answer sheet.
- Declaration of result
- Results will be hosted on http://advit.icaiexam.icai.org Candidates are advised in their own interest to print the same for their record.
- No separate statement of marks will be issued.
- No pass certificates will be issued.
- Fee and Refund of fee
A candidate will not be required to pay the test fee when he applies for the test for the first time. The application once made cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances and the candidate will NOT be allowed to claim fee waiver in case of his/her request for the withdrawal / rejection of his/her application.
- If he applies for the test for the second time onwards, he will be required to pay the test fee plus applicable bank charges.
- Candidates with permanent disabilities who are holding valid permanent concession card issued by the Institute are exempt from paying the fee.
- The Fee once paid by a candidate shall not be refunded / adjusted under any circumstances.
In case multiple online payments are received by the Institute due to systemic error and you do not get a refund within 20 days from the last date for submission of applications, you can claim a refund of the excess amount paid by you, by writing an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from the last date for submission of forms, along with documentary evidence, such as bank/credit card statement, of having paid the exam fees more than once. ICAI will verify the same and refund the excess amount, if any, paid by you.
- Candidates with permanent disabilities will be extended concessions as follows: Less than 50% disability- extra time of half an hour 50% or more of disability-extra time of one hour Assistance of writer will be provided if required.
For any/all dispute(s) relating to the Test conducted by the ICAI, the Courts at Delhi shall
have exclusive jurisdiction.
How to fill up Online Application Form for Advanced ICITSS test and make online payment of Examination fee at
NOTE : In the event of furnishing any incorrect information / misrepresentation, the
admission shall become invalid and no correspondence in this regard shall be
Step – 1 Login to the portal
The applicant shall visit the website
http://advit.icaiexam.icai.org, Click on
APPLY FOR EXAM /LOGIN link on the home page and enter his/her 10 Digit Registration number validated by their Date Of Birth as per ICAI records. These details will be validated with our database of candidates who have successfully completed / are likely to complete by Wednesday , 10th June 2020 the course requirements and the application form will be released for filling.
In case these details are not validated, the applicant will still be able to submit the application on a provisional basis In case of any difficulty in filling online application form for the test, please call the following Helpline Nos. or write to us at
email@example.com well in time at least one working day before the close of form.
The applicant will fill the details and upload the photograph & valid photo ID.Uploading of photograph & valid photo ID as jpeg / jpg files is mandatory. The size of photo / valid photo ID should not be more than 50KB each. Please do not include dots in the name of files (eg. Incorrect naming A.P.Kumar.jpg , Correct naming APKumar.jpg) Click here to know more about cropping of scanned files. (i.e. Photograph and valid photo ID)
Step – 2 Online payment of Examination fee
For filling of Online Examination application form for appearing in the test, a candidate has to remit a applicable fee and applicable bank charges.
A candidate will not be required to pay the test fee when he applies for the test for the first time. Student can also check their application status at the link https://advit.icaiexam.icai.org/index.php?p=chk_app_status
The Fee should be remitted using Online Payment gateway facility with Visa/Master/Maestro Credit/Debit Card / BHIM UPI or through internet banking via Paytm.
Step – 3The candidates are advised to check the application status thru the link “Check Application Status” given above whether the application has been captured Successfully by the portal. Mere deduction of amount from the your account does not mean a successful application unless it is recorded successful at the exam application portal. Candidates are also advised to keep a printout of the barcoded exam application form that is generated at the end of the process, for their records.
Accept the following Declarations before making the application:
- I have passed in Final Old Course Exam in Nov2019 OR my Result of Final New Nov 2019 was withheld for want of clearing this test.
- I have cleared the Advanced ITT training requirements as on 10-06-2020.
- I have not passed the AICITSS IT test earlier.
- The Institute has the right to disqualify me and stop the test in case my image during the exam does not match with the image on the photo-id submitted at the time of applying for the exam.